Thursday, April 30, 2015

Specialty Summer Nightgowns Coming Soon!

Wow, has this week flown by! It's school vacation week here, for whomever kid that even applies to anymore, ha, and between keeping their days fun and interesting, trying to keep up with the house/meals/laundry,etc..., and sewing orders, I am just about done. Done. I was thrilled to see some lovely green things poking up through the ground in the past few days, though. Finally!

If I haven't said Thank You!!! for a while, please know that I am truly grateful for everyone who has supported me and our lengthy adoption adventure. I've enjoyed working on custom orders for you, but I'm already sensing that as we get closer to summer, and then to homeschooling full time in the fall, I won't be able to keep on top of everything. So the custom orders will be phasing out very soon and instead I'm going to make some pretty nightgowns (and even dresses and rompers!) in various sizes to list them in the shop.

Here are some samples/examples of what's coming- they are all original designs of mine and I think they're just so sweet for little girls:









You can find my shop here:


Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! They really make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...